Sunday, April 15, 2007

Praise, Exciting Things, Answers to Prayer

Comment here about any of the above so we can rejoice with those who rejoice!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that the most exciting thing on earth is a person getting saved.We Christians don't really stop and think how wonderful it really is to be going to heaven!! One thing I myself enjoy is telling others about Jesus Christ!! I know it can be scary to speak up. Trust me I know!! But when you do, it leaves you with the felling of,"Hey God just used ME as a channel to save someone from eternity in hell!!" Being God's child, I love to see others join God's family. Just last week my Dad had that opportunity. He led our friend Rebecca to Christ!! When I heard that I was over-joyed!!! It was a real answer to my prayers. I think that leading someone, anyone to our Lord is great!!My prayer request is simply this. That I would be a soilder for my Savior in leading others to him. That I would not be afraid to stand up for truth.

Audrey Cornett

TAB said...

That's neat, Audrey. Thanks for sharing... we've been talking with Stephen a lot about Heaven recently and this has been on my mind a lot as well. Thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! We serve an awesome and mighty God! Nothing is to small for Him and nothing is too big for Him! For the past three weeks I have been sharing about Easter in my schools. This past week was amazing! In my 4th grade class on Wednesday I found out that one of my students was a Christian and his dad was a pastor! =) Not just that, but this was the first class that was really all that excited or interested in the Easter story. They had so many questions and I was able to go into the complete plan of salvation with them!

Then last Saturday we taught at Nan Gang Jr. High School. I taught about Easter. This class spoke more English and understood more than all my other classes. They had so many questions. Why exactly did Jesus have to die on the cross? Why can't all of my good things make the bad things I've done go away? Why can't my good works get me to Heaven? Not only did I get to share the plan of salvation with them, but I was able to talk to them about it. And answer their questions... =)

It's so awesome to see how God is working here in Nantou. It can also be disheartening to see what all the Enemy is doing to fight the good being done. But it's also a reminder that something big is happening here. More people than ever before are opening up and want to know more about Christianity and the God we serve.

I can feel the prayers from home. There are some days when nothing goes right and it would be the most discouraging day... But for some reason unknown to me there is a peace in my spirit and a joy in my heart. And I know someone(s) back home is praying for me! Thanks! Love you girls tons! Can't wait to see you all in the summer!
~Nikky~