Joshua 22:16 "What trespass is this that ye have committed against the God of Israel, to turn away this day from following the Lord... that ye might rebel this day against the Lord?"
I don't tend to think of myself as a "rebel" :) However, I was noticing this week how a rebel was defined as one tho stopped "following" the Lord. I'm not the greatest follower... I'd rather be "exploring" on my own.
However, this exploring in God's eyes is rebellion. So I purpose with God's help to learn more in the following department this month. :)
Two verses that really encouraged me this past week were Psalm 37:23-24... "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand."
Just a reminder to keep on the narrow path... God will be there to help you when you fall. =) You're not alone!!! =)
3 comments:
Joshua 22:16 "What trespass is this that ye have committed against the God of Israel, to turn away this day from following the Lord... that ye might rebel this day against the Lord?"
I don't tend to think of myself as a "rebel" :) However, I was noticing this week how a rebel was defined as one tho stopped "following" the Lord. I'm not the greatest follower... I'd rather be "exploring" on my own.
However, this exploring in God's eyes is rebellion. So I purpose with God's help to learn more in the following department this month. :)
Two verses that really encouraged me this past week were Psalm 37:23-24... "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand."
Just a reminder to keep on the narrow path... God will be there to help you when you fall. =) You're not alone!!! =)
Why did it put my name as "Joy??" okay?? ...it's "Joy BUBBLE" ...or J.Bub!!!! lol oh well!!! Yeah! That was me.... =)
Post a Comment