Sunday, April 15, 2007

Prayer Requests

Comment here to leave any prayer requests or specific things you would like all of us girls to be praying about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you all would please pray...
1.im sick with a nasty head/chestcold, pray that i can get better before 30th anniversry Sunday.
2. i am taking my test to get my liscense on Thursday, pray that i won't forget everything i've ever learned :). Pray also that i won't still be sick.

love all of you and missed seeing everyone at church today.
"TV"

TAB said...

Sorry Theresa... sound like you're miserable... and on Thursday... just remember... keep on the right side of the road... green means go... JK We'll be praying.

I'd like to ask for prayer that I would focus on what God wants from me this week instead of merely what I want from God. If that makes sense...